Garlic Will Improve Your Health, Heart And Erections

Belonging to the same family as the onion this amazing little herb packs an almighty wallop when it comes to the array of health benefits. The most notable compound found in garlic is Allicin which although does not naturally occur in garlic, helps to improve your immune system, acts as an antiviral along with a host of other benefits. Only once garlic is finely chopped or crushed is Allicin produced, and the finer the chopping the more that is produced. Allicin starts to degrade quickly so make sure to eat your chopped or crushed garlic (raw) as soon as possible so as to ensure you are getting the full benefit. It can either be eaten raw or sprinkled over (or into) your favourite foods.

Modern doctors will not usually prescribe garlic for a range of ailments due to their study backgrounds being predominantly in pharmaceuticals; however, herbal practitioners are consistently singing the praises of natures little wonder herb, garlic. And so should you.

\"natural Herb\"

Garlic and Impotence "For most men erectile dysfunction is physiological and not psychological. In order to maintain an erection the arteries need to have an efficient blood flow. Erectile dysfunction indicates a hardening of the arteries, which means it could be an early biomarker of impending cardiovascular disease." Source: BBC

Amazingly, garlic has been proven by medical researchers to stimulate the production of an enzyme called nitric oxide synthase (NOS), and particularly in individuals who have less than healthy levels of this enzyme. NOS is the enzyme which is primarily responsible for the mechanism of an erection.

The Health Properties of Garlic Take a look at the following health benefits that can be found in garlic:

  • Used effectively for the treatment of high blood pressure
  • Stimulates a healthy operation of the kidneys and is a natural diuretic in nature
  • Effective blood purifier
  • Used as an expectorant (i.e. swap your cough syrup for a clove of garlic)
  • Helps to heal fractured bones
  • Contains allicin which has antiviral, antioxidant and antifungal and germicidal effects
  • Improves erectile dysfunction
  • Reduces blood cholesterol
  • Ability to dissolve blood clots

Nutritional Information for Garlic Per average size clove (0.1 oz)

  • Total Fat = 0g
  • Cholesterol = 0mg
  • Sodium = 1mg
  • Total Carbs = 1g
  • Dietary Fiber = 0.1g
  • Sugars = 0g
  • Protein = 0.2g
  • Calcium = 5.4mg
  • Potassium = 12mg

Source: calorieking.com

Well there you have it, eating just a few cloves of raw garlic will significantly improve your health (and your love life), however consult your doctor before hand, as the intake of raw garlic may irritate those with stomach and / or throat conditions. Where possible try and have raw and fresh garlic over supplements, capsules or oils, as this ensures you are getting the full potency from garlic and can then enjoy the inherent benefits.

SavvyJoe.com [http://www.savvyjoe.com/]: Grooming, Fashion, Health, Seduction and Sex Articles for Men.

Garlic Will Improve Your Health, Heart And Erections

James Mew is the poster child for today's modern man, and his writings reflect that. His men's lifestyle blog SavvyJoe.com is the definitive blog for the modern man, there you will find insightful and practical advice (and articles) on becoming a highly sought after man that women swoon over. Topics you will find cover grooming, fashion, health, seduction and sex.

Thanks To : What to do to lose weight Massage Guide To Herb

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post.
    very knowledgeable blog.
    Kamagra helps men to maintain an erection.
    cheapest kamagra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Harry i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure
    hpv
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    copd
    cancer
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drharryherbs@gmail.com

    website: https://drharryherbs.weebly.com
    whatsapp: +2347034556861

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor OLUTA from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr OLUTA on this +2349065326267?  HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amlopres at Tablet is utilized to treat hypertension. This is a blend of two drugs that controls blood pressure when a solitary prescription isn't compelling. It assists with bringing down hypertension and subsequently diminishes the odds of future heart attack and stroke.

    ReplyDelete